The TH 5.8 MINING is a fixed telescopic handler especially suitable for mining.
Powered by a Deutz 55 kW engine, it can safely reach a height of 7.60 m on rough terrain thanks to its 4-wheel drive.
The hydrostatic transmission offers precision and manoeuvrability. This machine is compatible with a wide range of attachments. It is equipped with the R.F.ID system which allows for automatic recognition of attachments and the creation of the relative load charts.
This model is equipped with the levelling system on tyres allowing the operator to adjust the inclination of the machine. Thus, the entire load diagram is available for any type of operation, even when under normal conditions the slope of the terrain could affect lifting performance.
- Extra lowered design to access areas with low ceiling
- Compact design for unmatched manoeuvrability.
- Available with Deutz Stage V / Stage IIIA engines
- 350 bar L/S hydraulic system
THIS MODEL FEATURES ALSO FEATURES AS STANDARD:
-Cab and light protection
– LED working lights on the cab and the boom for greater visibility
– Directional driving and reversing lights
– Emergency stop buttons, inside and outside the cab
– Load monitoring via RCL system (Rated Capacity Limiter)
– 50 PPM catalytic converter
– Air conditioning system
– 6 kg external fire extinguishers
For full list of standard equipment, consult the TH catalogue.
Mining & Quarrying
3 in 1: crane/forklift truck/safety cage
Registered cab design
100% air filtration
Heating/air conditioning as standard
Best lifting perfomance